Friday, June 13, 2008

Done! (done done done)

It is Finally True, Gentle Reader. I have submitted my Dissertation and I am Done With It.

That is, of course, until the Thesis Office returns it with corrections.

Now I shall lead a weekend of female revelry, near-scandalous for This Humble Author. Tonight is a trip into Nearby Metropolis to meet with some Girl Friends From Dr. Reads's Undergraduate Collegiate Career for fondue. Tomorrow night is a celebratory dinner-and-dancing extravaganza with Dr. Reads's Girl Friends here (not to be confused with Doctor Girlfriend) in College Town. Given that Weekend Revelry in the Reads Household most often consists of pajamas, Netflix, and a delicious home-cooked meal, this will be Rather Scandalous for This Humble Author Indeed.

Mr. and Pup Reads will remain on The Home Front and guard the final .pdf of my Dissertation so that I am not tempted to look over it again and bemoan any typo I may find.

See you on Sunday, Gentle Reader, for a Week's Review of Pop Culture (and perhaps a brief summary of the weekend's festivities).

No comments: